Microwave Fire Damage
Our Project manager was called out to a rental apartment to inspect damage that was caused by a microwave fire. First, our project manager inspected the area looking to understand all the areas of damage and what needed to be done. Once the technicians were out there they made sure to clean using specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces. After cleaning our technicians were able to clean, sanitize, and disinfect all of the restorable items and structures that were damaged by the fire. Lastly, minor repairs were made to the walls surrounding the microwave and a new microwave installed completing the project.